Journals for Free is a directory of open access journals and journals with some kind of open
access to their materials.
Journals for Free has now more that 17,000 open access journals, what makes it the world's most
complete list of its kind.
Journals for Free has a broad definition for what open access journals are:
- journals that provide free documents immediately upon publication, with no delay;
- journals with free information after a delay (embargo period);
- journals with free information for a certain period in the past.
If you like Journals for Free, here's what you can do to support us:
- use it, use it, use it frequently;
- promote it among your friends, contacts, colleagues;
- put a link to Journals for Free on your website;
- find errors and inaccuracies and let us know about it, so we can correct/complete data;
- become a sponsor: right now, we rely on Google Adsense (we receive a few cents each time someone
clicks on ads on the website) to pay our expenses: domain registration, server, cups of coffee
and butter cookies to help us work during the night... but we are looking for sponsors. Let us
know if you want to become one or know some firm which does!
The Journals for Free team